Saturday, October 27, 2007

Weekend fun

Mother and daughter. I like this shot.



So Here's Helena, in a cute little outfit. I was lamely admiring how well it matched the new, clean blanket I had just laid down, when...
Disaster Struck!! (with the help of a few shreds of cheese- will I never learn my lesson to stick to the highchair? and to avoid cheese?). So Daddy came in to help clean up. He brought her upstairs to get changed, and when she came down- this is what she had on...



And here's Helena's latest trick- pulling herself over from seated to stomach, to better reach something. Crawling next?

2 comments:

Tish said...

oh, Anna! The photo of you and Helena is beautiful!! And the outfit that your husband put on her is so funny!

taiwanbaby said...

OMG, totally typical dad move!!!!! and I swear they think it really does look o.k.